Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Click column header to sort
As an Business Processing Specialist, you will work within multiple computer systems setting up new client accounts, updating existing client information, and creating a quality product. We are seeking individuals with an ability to troubleshoot, strong attention to detail, and a flair for handling multiple tasks efficiently and accurately are valuable assets. Insurance experience not required – we provide exceptional training.
Additional Qualifications Needed:
- A two-year degree or equivalent experience in a general business environment
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs and the ability to navigate several different systems
- Strong organizational skills and adaptability to changing priorities
- A proven track record of being a problem solver who takes initiative and works well in a team environment
- Attention to detail and accurate task completion
The starting pay for this position is $19.40 per hour. The training class will begin on November 8, 2021 in the Mankato office. The hours during training are 7:00am-3:30pm.
As a Customer Service Coordinator you will work with a select group of sales representatives supporting and servicing Federated customers and prospects. By phone, you will answer questions, fulfill service requests, and identify, collect and research information to ensure a quality product is provided. We are looking for someone with exceptional customer service skills, polished and energetic phone skills, problem solving and prioritizing skills combined with a genuine desire to create an exceptional customer service experience for our clients.
No prior insurance experience is necessary - we provide an excellent 16 week training program, starting on October 18th. Your hours during training would be 7:30-4:00, Monday-Friday.
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years' customer service experience; prefer one year in a call center or inside sales environment
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Office programs and an ability to work in multiple applications
- Ability to successfully complete the training program; including learning about Property & Casualty and Life/Disability insurance concepts and coverages
- Self-motivated with a high degree of personal responsibility. Juggles multiple competing priorities and tasks.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with attention to detail
Starting pay is $21.50 per hour.
Have a genuine desire to help others? Do you like problem solving and analyzing information? Then this is the job for you.
As a Specialist working in our Certificate Center, you will be on the front lines of adding value for our clients and sales representatives. This position provides a balance of servicing incoming calls as well as reviewing, analyzing and problem solving client requests.
- Researching policy information and advising policyholders and Marketing Representatives on coverages, product options, pricing, billing, and appropriate action needed to fulfill service requests.
- Creating an exceptional customer experience while communicating complex information, over the phone and in writing.
- Collaborating with internal business partners to make decisions that provide the best protection for our clients.
- Processing the necessary information to satisfy each request. This is a fast-paced, dynamic position where efficiency and quality are key.
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in customer service or general business.
- Strong keyboarding skills and ability to navigate multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- This opportunity is full time, 40 hours per week, and will require overtime flexibility as business needs arise.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to changes.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- An unquestioned ability to retain confidential business and personnel information.
Many routes to success
- We provide 16 paid weeks of in classroom training to establish your insurance knowledge.
- Our leadership team is dedicated to helping each person meet their individual career goals. Our focus on continuing education and employee development is second to none.
- With experience, you can explore career opportunities in insurance you didn’t know existed.
The starting pay for this position is $21.50 per hour. The training class will begin on October 11 in the Mankato office. The hours during training are 7:30am-4:00pm.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Not finding a position that is right for you?
Connect with us
by signing up for email alerts for future openings.
Thank you for your interest in a position with Federated Insurance.
Federated verifies the identity and employment eligibility of new employees using E-Verify. Please see the E-verify notifications below in both English and Spanish.
Right to Work